Archived CEO Pay and you, sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that, too. I start to think about my fellow tm's who struggling with bills & hours at spot. Makes me sad:( I do try help them when I can.

I wonder how they are determining median pay for us. I know for the very sad fact that I am nowhere near that $33,420 mark. But bloody 'ell this is one list I wish we did not make.

I wonder how they are determining median pay for us. I know for the very sad fact that I am nowhere near that $33,420 mark. But bloody 'ell this is one list I wish we did not make.

The median includes other people that make big bucks for sitting in offices and ETLs that make 40k plus.

The average worker makes 33 thousand at spot? HA.

It's probably including all store positions up to STL, or possibly even DTL. The average TM probably only get's about $10-$20K a year. I know I average about $15. Even if the average TM worked full time, they wouldn't be close to $30K. Hence the need for a second job. That's why I hate when statistical data gets shared like this, because there's usually no further explanation of those numbers. That's how you start myths about "gender based wage gaps" for example.

poster.jpg

The average worker makes 33 thousand at spot? HA.
Us TM's at the DC's probably inflate that number. Our average pay is in the low-mid 30k's/yr, not including OT (which can bump that number up anywhere from a few G's to 30k). Then there are our GL's (DC salaried equivalent to TL's). We got a some that have been with the company for quite a long time and are rumored to make six figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back