Archived Chance of getting rehired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been working at Target for a while now and within few months , due to some personal problems ,I might have to resign the job. What do you think is the possibility of getting rehires towards the end of the year?
I got good review for this year and management have always appreciated my work. Is it ok if I ask them in advance for a position ? Will I still require to go through interview and training if get rehired this year end?
Thanks

I have been working at Target for a while now and within few months , due to some personal problems ,I might have to resign the job. What do you think is the possibility of getting rehires towards the end of the year?
I got good review for this year and management have always appreciated my work. Is it ok if I ask them in advance for a position ? Will I still require to go through interview and training if get rehired this year end?
Thanks

Just leave on a good note, finish a two weeks if you can, if you can't... just try to work with them as best as you can and try to get some clarification on your re-hire status before you leave.

Thanks

You could ask about taking a LOA for that time period.

I am planning to have a discussion this month end . Thanks

I cannot ask for LOA as I’m not sure when I can start working again. I hope by end of this year I could come back.

Thanks
If its for family reasons, school, or similiar, they should approve it. Return when things get smooth. Just give them a broad date. If things smooth out earlier, you always adjust to an earlier return date.
If things require you to quit while on leave, you can put your notice then.

If you quit,
Finish out your last 2 weeks.
Leave on a positive note letting them know you may return.
You have to have a gap of 60 days or so between term and rehire.

So I talked with HR and we all agreed that it’s better to quit and come back when I’m ready. Hopefully by Q4 I can reapply. Next month I’ll put my notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back