Changing store on greenfield

How do I change a store on greenfield? I'm seriously considering transferring, but I need to know what store would be the best to go to especially compared to my horribly ran store.

How do I change a store on greenfield? I'm seriously considering transferring, but I need to know what store would be the best to go to especially compared to my horribly ran store.
What for ? Like what do you mean to see on greenfield what store is best? And unless you are an Etl you can not see other stores in greenfield.

Numbers in Greenfield are not going to tell you what a store's culture is like. You'd be better off visiting other stores to get a feel for their vibe to gauge if it is to your personal liking.

I'm interested in knowing what volume store they are, how they are doing for fulfillment inf as a whole, how many trucks they take a week, how they are doing in price change, planograms set on time and brla.

I recommend card 762013, "Stores Growth - Base Attributes."

You probably cannot get all the detail you're looking for. The datasets that have some of that information have RLS, Row Level Security, that automatically filters data to only show you what is approved for your level.

I second just driving to a few stores in the area and seeing what they look like. I always peak in the backroom of any Target I visit. They are either nice and clean or a giant mess. Guess which stores have well stocked shelves and which ones have broken down cardboard sitting on the floors.

Back