Archived Checking Schedule from Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to check your Target schedule from home? Ever since the switch from eHR to Microsoft Sharepoint, I can't get to myTime at all. Also, the Kronos server is always having issues with my store and no one has been able to log in for weeks.

they posted it by our time clock at some point over the last week. the /wfc part, I mean.

anyone else having 2 step verification? know how to turn it off?

Target doesn't subscribe to Kronos on the web. For people accessing Kronos from home, this would likely function better than the Kronos smartphone app.

Fuck everything about Kronos I havent used it in 6 months because it's a mess and I knew it was down for over a month back in may and such but I needed to know what time I worked tomorrow because they changed the schedule 3 times this week for me and my co workers...shit aint loading no matter how many times I try. Guess what boss...I'll show up when I feel like it tomorrow. Multi million dollar company cant pay another million dollar company to maintain a fucking app that is basically JUST for schedules? Someone needs to be fired. Fuck a lot of people need to be fired PROBABLY. Fucking morons at these companies.

When in doubt go by the wall schedule. If the leaders get upset tell them calmly that you cannot access your schedule online from home and kept having it shifted during the last week. So you opted to be safe since schedules aren’t allowed to be given out over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back