Archived Checklane new release endcap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen anything about the checklane new release dvd end cap getting a new fixture like three sided value dvd endcap?

Also got pre-order signing last week that isn't tied to any upcoming pogs. But the box said 6/21

Yep, I had that preorder signing too. I'm just holding it back for now. I'd my support it, but, eh, it'll look better in the compactor in about a month.

I didn't get any news about a new fixture u front though.

Yep, I had that preorder signing too. I'm just holding it back for now. I'd my support it, but, eh, it'll look better in the compactor in about a month.

I didn't get any news about a new fixture u front though.

This week pog uses the new fixture but haven't seen a new fixture. I am wondering if it is going to use the fixture from the value dvd endcap. I only know about it because I got signing for it last week

Aye I have signing for this but neither I, nor my presentation TL have seen this new fixture. Worst case scenario, I'm putting this week's new releases and the best sellers from the POG as the old shelves won't support the entire new pog.

Not sure if this the same thing, but I saw a TM pushing a rolling 3 sided display made of cardboard the other day.

Also got pre-order signing last week that isn't tied to any upcoming pogs. But the box said 6/21
The pre-order signing is for a revision that will set on 7/14. I think it goes onto the D058 NR5 endcap that used to be Target Ticket in most stores.

Last edited:
We just received our new fixture yesterday. It was delivered by UPS or FedEx. There are 3 bigger boxes and one long flat one.

I got in two boxes with the bottom and middle set of pushers today. The flat box had a red metal side panel.

The pre-order signing does go on nr5. I went ahead and put it out.

For the new releases end cap, do you guys have the slanted entertainment shelves or the shelves with pushers?

I have the fixture with pushers for dvd nr1 and kids nr. Everything else is regular entrainment shelves.

I got in two boxes with the bottom and middle set of pushers today. The flat box had a red metal side panel.

The pre-order signing does go on nr5. I went ahead and put it out.
Ive now got two of the tiny flat boxes with the side panels...no actual fixture. Oh spot, how you play me....

...also the signing says up no later than 7/3 so hopefully the fixtures will get here soon. Cause I've got stupid shippers to set now that they are built.....rawr.

Hopefully this is assembled when I go into work tomorrow. If not *rubs temples* Ended up setting the POG on old fixture the labels just don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back