Archived Chromeboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you use online planogram and then actually view planos when it forces you to use IE for those apps? I’ve heard a new version of OLP is coming but what are we to use in the interim? It’s silly they force these updates and then have things break and leave us to figure it out
The easy answer is you don’t but they don’t replace the sign and label computer until store apps is gone so you can use that.

How do you use online planogram and then actually view planos when it forces you to use IE for those apps? I’ve heard a new version of OLP is coming but what are we to use in the interim? It’s silly they force these updates and then have things break and leave us to figure it out

I believe the new version of OLP is the Set Workload Tool on the zebras. This also replaces TWT.

In related news, just saw a memo salesplans and revisions will no longer have paper copies mailed to stores, we will have to use the Set Workload Tool to set these from now on.

I believe the new version of OLP is the Set Workload Tool on the zebras. This also replaces TWT.

In related news, just saw a memo salesplans and revisions will no longer have paper copies mailed to stores, we will have to use the Set Workload Tool to set these from now on.
If you really want them you can always print them off yourself from the zebra

If you really want them you can always print them off yourself from the zebra

I'm not super worried about it as long as we can actually see the peghook locations like the memo says. Not a big deal for salesplans and revisions usually, but if the end goal is pogs too, will be nice for this feature to actually work because right now, it usually doesn't.

I'm not super worried about it as long as we can actually see the peghook locations like the memo says. Not a big deal for salesplans and revisions usually, but if the end goal is pogs too, will be nice for this feature to actually work because right now, it usually doesn't.
Totally agree. I rarely use them for SPL and just estimate the heights. I do love them for regular pogs though so I will be sad when they get rid of it completely

Totally agree. I rarely use them for SPL and just estimate the heights. I do love them for regular pogs though so I will be sad when they get rid of it completely

Me too. I'll end up having to print at least the first page of any large pog because I like to look at the overall image, sometimes that's all I need to see to know if I need to move shelves or not. Or if any big changes are happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back