Cleaning Store for Covid

I was told by someone from corporate (property management person) that we are to use the blue cleaner or the one with bleach on the carts. The orange stuff was a last resort.

there is literally an entire breakdown of what should be cleaned when and with what. it's on workbench

orange disinfectant twice a day, blue msgc all other times during the day

At my store, some of the ladies who work overnight come in at 10:00PM to do some cleaning (cleaning the u-boats, setting up the u-boats for the line, taking out the garbage from the overfilled trash bins and applying new bags...

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

there is literally an entire breakdown of what should be cleaned when and with what. it's on workbench

orange disinfectant twice a day, blue msgc all other times during the day
Tell my store this, we aren't supposed to use the blue stuff on the carts now apparently according to them. Heck, they're using the orange stuff on registers between guests

Is your store actually cleaning, particularly in the heavily-trafficked Checkout and Service Desk area?
I haven't seen our cleaning spray bottles or rags for a couple of weeks, they seem to have been removed except from the Carts area. I have asked more than one ETL about it, no real answer provided. Is this happening at other stores?

still have msgc and cloths at every checklane, sco is cleaned every 20min, service desk gets cleaned with spray when possible and sanitizing wipes like 3x a day...

still have msgc and cloths at every checklane, sco is cleaned every 20min, service desk gets cleaned with spray when possible and sanitizing wipes like 3x a day...
Recently, I noticed the cleaning dispenser bottles and cloths have been pulled away from all lanes. The ETL and TLs say the bottle sprayers were broken from excess use. The only cleaning bottles and cloths are at the cart cleaning area. So.... it's not even possible to clean the payment card pin pads or other stuff.

Although there have been rising numbers of COVID cases, even with those fully vaxxed, I don't know who is doing the cleaning at our store.

Recently, I noticed the cleaning dispenser bottles and cloths have been pulled away from all lanes. The ETL and TLs say the bottle sprayers were broken from excess use. The only cleaning bottles and cloths are at the cart cleaning area. So.... it's not even possible to clean the payment card pin pads or other stuff.

Although there have been rising numbers of COVID cases, even with those fully vaxxed, I don't know who is doing the cleaning at our store.
It's a waste of payroll to clean. It is all just a charade to make guests feel better.

Yeah, we are showing our guests that we care about their safety by wearing masks - would be nice if more of them would do the same!

Yeah, we are showing our guests that we care about their safety by wearing masks - would be nice if more of them would do the same!
In our store, 99% of our guests are wearing masks. While babies and infants are officially exempt from masking, I do see a few parents allowing their elementary-age kids not wear masks, which I think is not right.

Back