I'm Lost! clocking into different store

so ill be at a new store for a couple days, and when i went on my first day my employee id didn't work so i couldn't clock in. they said to do a fixed punch in or something like that on paper/computer. Not sure how to do that or where?

Check with your leader, but at my store we did the sign in/sign out paperwork at our home store, and HR entered the punches into the system. This may have changed by now, but your TL/ ETL or HR can let you what you need to do.😁

Paper punch corrections are fine, but Hr loves when you submit your punch corrections online. At the end of your shift submit your punches for start/end work and your meal, don’t forget to include drive time.

Drive time is from your home store to the one you’re supporting. You don’t have to literally start in your parking lot, but give it a good guess. When in doubt use google maps.

I was supporting another store one time and was asked why my drive back was longer than my drive in. (I leave a note stating my drive times and actual start/end work. I’m in that flavor of weird.) There was a train I was stuck behind on the way home 🤷‍♀️

so ill be at a new store for a couple days, and when i went on my first day my employee id didn't work so i couldn't clock in. they said to do a fixed punch in or something like that on paper/computer. Not sure how to do that or where?
For hole long will you be working at that store? If it’s just for few days or a week you can do punch correction when you are schedule back at your store

I use my phone to take a picture of the time clock - as a reminder of my punch/date times so I can complete a punch correction, as needed.

It’s only for 3 days . I just want to sure I get paid . I have the schedule on Kronos

Do a punch correction on the computer at the new store while you’re there! I supported another store for a couple of weeks and used the computer at that store to put in all my punch corrections so I wouldn’t forget. :) Make sure to count the time that you spent driving there and back. There is also a separate website for an actual mileage reimbursement, make sure you get with your HR to properly be reimbursed for gas mileage!

Back