Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working for almost a year now, time for a minuscule raise. two ETL's have said I work very hard, and Chill Flow TL aswell. Which doesn't matter since another person factors my review?

still waiting tho lol

I'm still waiting on mine but all who factors in on mine have been telling me all good things. compared to mine from last year I know mine is going to be good because mine last year was not even bad at all

I've had an amazing year...so I better have an amazing review. If not, they're going to hear about it.

How do you get your review? Is it like a face-to-face meeting with your STL/ETL/TL? Do they hand them out? Mail them out? Are there comments justifying your rating?

Review talk seems to be pretty vague. I understand the scores/pathetic excuse for a "raise" but I've never heard much talk about the review itself, if that makes sense.

How much of a raise do ETLs get?

Its similar to TLs. You get your letter score and it falls within a certain range. Ranging from 0-5% but the extremes of those are rarely given out. I was happy with my actual score, money wise is always boring no matter what level you are at. Its all about the job code increases.

I still don't even know what reviews are or how they work

If they're a face to face meeting with someone, no thanks.

I'm still waiting tho...I think

Ah yes, I can see it now

"Be more confident pushing red cards"
"Be more outgoing"
"Stop being so pessimistic"
Your review will be delivered to you by your TL and it's a one on one conversation. They will discuss your score with you, your wins and opportunities. You can ask questions as well.

Hmmmmm I wonder who's gonna give me my review. Hired on as Hardlines, but scheduled as Cashier 3/5 times...

Its similar to TLs. You get your letter score and it falls within a certain range. Ranging from 0-5% but the extremes of those are rarely given out. I was happy with my actual score, money wise is always boring no matter what level you are at. Its all about the job code increases.

they got rid of pay grades..

I haven't gotten mine yet, haven't heard much about it at my store honestly. They just mentioned a month or so ago that they were coming up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back