Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im extremely shocked that they didnt bump everybody under 10 to 10 even.

I don't know what I actually got on my review, but I checked my hourly rate on target pay and benefits and I got the 1.00 base pay and then 13 cents... From reading the reviews here does 13 cents mean I got a bad review? I don't understand what I did wrong if so!this is my first review

I don't know what I actually got on my review, but I checked my hourly rate on target pay and benefits and I got the 1.00 base pay and then 13 cents... From reading the reviews here does 13 cents mean I got a bad review? I don't understand what I did wrong if so!this is my first review

Not necessarily. The amount of each review is also based off of if your store missed or made sales for the last fiscal year. If your store missed sales and other key metrics, raises will be lower across the board for your store. If you are new, your raise is prorated for the time you have been with target. Example: Let's say you made $10 an hour, and received a 2% raise. This equates to a total merit raise of $0.20. Now let's say you've only been with Target for six months. Suddenly, that $0.20 review becomes $0.10 because you were only with Target for half the year, so you lose half of your annual raise. Next year, you will receive the full merit raise for your review grade, assuming you don't leave and return within the same review year.

Not necessarily. The amount of each review is also based off of if your store missed or made sales for the last fiscal year. If your store missed sales and other key metrics, raises will be lower across the board for your store. If you are new, your raise is prorated for the time you have been with target. Example: Let's say you made $10 an hour, and received a 2% raise. This equates to a total merit raise of $0.20. Now let's say you've only been with Target for six months. Suddenly, that $0.20 review becomes $0.10 because you were only with Target for half the year, so you lose half of your annual raise. Next year, you will receive the full merit raise for your review grade, assuming you don't leave and return within the same review year.
I've only been with target for nine months so that makes more sense. Thanks!

And THAT is complete and utter BULLSHIT. I clock in on time, work hard and do a great job. How Spot forecasts future sales should have no bearing on MY review.
Wait for next year, when everyone's reviews are based off of metrics they may have no control over, such as retention and compliance. By the new guidelines, these metrics affect everyone's reviews, which means that the overnight team's ridiculously high rate of compliance will result in me getting a smaller raise, a dayside Electronics TM.

I got my 2 yr review last month and it wasn't great. My review was written by a TL that I don't even work with (and she barely knows me) and all I got was an 'effective' rating. This is what I received my first year when I was much slower, so I felt like the review didn't accurately portray my work ethic now as oppposed to when I first started. I'm one of the faster backroom TM's and haven't called in sick in about 8 months. I thought it was total BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back