Archived Closing Team Leader Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the thing. If my GM team leaves me a disaster when I walk in, I'm going to spend my night recovering the store. That means reshop and zone. We have an average of 20 GM team members during the day vs my 3 closers so yes it's all about recovery for me. Now having said that, if I have extra people or the reshop and zone isn't too bad then I have no problem pushing for a while.

So here's the thing. If my GM team leaves me a disaster when I walk in, I'm going to spend my night recovering the store. That means reshop and zone. We have an average of 20 GM team members during the day vs my 3 closers so yes it's all about recovery for me. Now having said that, if I have extra people or the reshop and zone isn't too bad then I have no problem pushing for a while.

Thankfully my store is starting to understand (after direction from DTL) we don't have the staff they have in the morning to finish their projects. Our store isn't the type of store you can push in at night, our store comps almost all of our important sales after 4pm. We need to focus on brand when closing otherwise tomorrow will be an absolute shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back