Archived co-worker called corp on another coworker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week a co-worker got written up.. It seems another co-worker called corp about her behavior.. She had a broken bra and decided to take it off on the salesfloor.. Isn't it alittle sneaky and underhanded for the person to call corporate on her?

I'm curious if ap can get the tape of the conversation and get the person that called in trouble?

I'm curious if ap can get the tape of the conversation and get the person that called in trouble?

Why? Cause you think that was sneaky how they reported it? Very lame if that is your thinking..

AP has no reason to go after the person who made the call.
It was over the top and completely unnecessary but once Spot was involved that made things official.
At this point I'd just move on but make sure you watch your back when it comes to that TM.
If it's any satisfaction the STL and ETL aren't happy with them either.

Last edited:
Wait how does a broken bra turn into a corp call?

So fcking confused....

I guess because she did that magic trick that women can do where they take off their bras under their shirts but she did it on the floor.
Personally, I'd just be impressed but someone thought it was inappropriate.
Maybe they didn't think anybody would do anything about it at the store level so they decided to force the issue.

Oh I think I misread. I took "take it off" as lashing out at her coworkers, didn't know she actually took her bra off on the floor... That's rather inappropriate I guess?

I think it's inappropriate. Wouldn't have called corporate, though. Between the fitting rooms and the multitude of bathrooms (unless that's not the case in other stores?) she could have removed her bra out of view to anyone.

Well someone was uncomfortable about it I guess, and anyone with common sense would know to go to the bathroom to fix that issue. I don't think a write up is a bad punishment, imagine if a guest noticed (maybe they did?), it really really looks bad IMO....

This whole fiasco reeks of people of walmart ... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see a situation where it isn't possible either. Should always be possible, we have the right to utilize restrooms as we need.

Such an odd story. I've whipped a rogue under wire out of a bra in the bathroom, fitting room, even a vacant office in a pinch, but why on earth would you do it on the floor? And why would someone call corporate, unless it was an angry guest? That seems like a zero to sixty reaction.

Such an odd story. I've whipped a rogue under wire out of a bra in the bathroom, fitting room, even a vacant office in a pinch, but why on earth would you do it on the floor? And why would someone call corporate, unless it was an angry guest? That seems like a zero to sixty reaction.

There are even places on the floor you could pull just the wire out, or shove the thing back down enough to get to the bathroom, but your entire bra? Umm no..

I agree it sounds pretty crazy. We don't know what the ops store is like though or how people get along,

True. Maybe said TM doesn't feel comfortable approaching their leaders. I'm lucky in the fact that I've never had that problem, but I'm sure every store isn't like that!

Who knows?
There's a chance the TM thought nobody could see her where she was on the floor.
Then when the other other one got on their high dudgeon, the store bosses blew them off and being a good corporate citizen they went to the top.

Can't go to the restroom or fitting room to do that? Seems kinda lazy but not surprising.

complaint
This is lookist or whatever you want to call it but I bet if the woman was at least moderately attractive looking, she probably wouldn't have gotten in that much trouble. It's means but true. Not that many people would have a problem with an attractive woman fixing her bra or taking it off. I'm talking about both men and women.

This is lookist or whatever you want to call it but I bet if the woman was at least moderately attractive looking, she probably wouldn't have gotten in that much trouble. It's means but true. Not that many people would have a problem with an attractive woman fixing her bra or taking it off. I'm talking about both men and women.

I don't think you know very much about women then... Women are cutthroats when it comes to dealing with other Women, especially when you involve attractive women.

Only noticed female TM wear sports bras at work so that isn't an issue.. except the one hippy one that didn't ever wear one "never wore a bra in my life"(as she boasted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back