Archived Companywide outage

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gained 100 hours back :) I have been adding people left and right for price change and cashiering.

We got a bunch of hours back too. For the first time in forever the front end was actually over covered today. Imagine having cashiersCheckout Advocates with nothing to do during the noon hour. That's how over covered we were. It was awesome.

Last edited:
My ETL and SD are telling me that we're over payroll by 100 hrs now, but I checked & we have twice that in "guaranteed flex" hours. Bet it's being banked for something. 🙄

"A review of numerous tweets made with the hashtag #TargetOutage during the POS failure, which lasted about two hours the afternoon of Saturday, June 15, makes it clear that Target store associates and managers handled a difficult situation with and diplomacy and tact. "

"This speaks extremely well of Target’s recruitment and training processes for store personnel."

LOLOLOL

"All those shoppers could have been sent some type of small text-based discount for their next visit, with extra rewards for REDcard or Circle participants. "

Offering a 10-15% off their purchase if they came back for their abandoned carts would have been super easy. I don't know if ETLs felt empowered to do that, but if not, they should have.

But I wouldn't be surprised if a 10% off a purchase coupon as a RC "thank you" pops up fairly soon.

Last edited:
My ETL and SD are telling me that we're over payroll by 100 hrs now, but I checked & we have twice that in "guaranteed flex" hours. Bet it's being banked for something. 🙄
We just spent 200 hours onboarding 10 new TMs for BTC/BTS seasonal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back