Archived Companywide outage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. We can push out things faster. Plus mytech will eventually be a lot bigger than myHelp. Thing myPog
So basically mytech will be like my day? So they’ll have two giant apps that do essentially the same thing, one only for HQ?

To a point. But with a lot of features for any team member at stores, HQ or DCs.

My day sounds like it will be extremely task oriented based on what work center you are and such.
Gotcha. Will it be loaded onto zebras or still only available via air watch...

My store is still waiting for mycomm lol

(Sorry to sidetrack)

I love MyHelp. It’s the only time I ever get a response for POG or ISM issues. I have mysupports from 9 weeks ago with no reply and yes they’ve been escalated. Myhelp I’ll typically get a reply within 2 days.

Actually, that's still to come.

/thread

Not fully known at this time. Major shutdown was due to the services running in stores not responding appropriately which lead to the registers and myDevices calling HQ as a backup but suddenly every register enterprise wide was calling the central service which was not designed for every register calling at the same time which broke that service.
So essentially target was not prepared for 90s era tech to crash? Hopefully they will be soon after this mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back