Archived Computer training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pending computer training. Is it ok to do it outside your scheduled time ? I never get time to do it in between work.

How often are tms supposed to do trainings? I have never done any computer training. I have mentioned it several times to management and it always gets blown off. The other day I saw my name on a sheet for a training and it said it was due by a date before I actually started working. (This date was over 6 months ago)

How often are tms supposed to do trainings? I have never done any computer training. I have mentioned it several times to management and it always gets blown off. The other day I saw my name on a sheet for a training and it said it was due by a date before I actually started working. (This date was over 6 months ago)
(OP too) talk to your ETL and ask for an hour or so to complete your required training, then partner with HR to get it done. if your ETL says no, go to HR and explain. it has to be on the clock.

Hazardous materials and food safety yearly [food one is required for all TMS now-before anyone chimes in] then other tests as required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back