Confessions of a Target TM

I'm a happily married woman now, but back when I was single and working security at my old job, oh the shenanigans! Loss Prevention were hoes, the lot of 'em!
Yeah I have heard all sorts of stories. ETL's banging in their offices (while married to other people), in trailers, etc. I've had TLs tell me that they have had team members perform favors for them down backroom aisles and all sorts of stuff. I at least left the property lol.

Yeah I have heard all sorts of stories. ETL's banging in their offices (while married to other people), in trailers, etc. I've had TLs tell me that they have had team members perform favors for them down backroom aisles and all sorts of stuff. I at least left the property lol.
The best one I heard was when a former colleague told me he and his girlfriend did the deed on the store manager's desk. That must have been satisfying in more ways than one. 😆

this guy i've know for about a year now used to run the front lanes where i am and then transferred to our market dept. we got super close over the summer and i developed a lowkey crush on him a couple months ago. he's only two years older than me so it wouldn't be a big deal if we dated and i've def thought about asking him out multiple times. last week i found out he's now working as AP until january 😐. do i still have a crush on him? yes. will i ask him out? n e v e r.

At my store they had a boat and a storage spot in the back where everything was broken out just for candy.
They would bring up the boat every day for the cashier's to stock the check lanes.

Mine too....back when cashiers were allowed to do that. I liked stocking the candy, and sometimes I even FIFO'd

Everyone is so attractive I just don't want to make moves and get fired for ✨sexual harassment✨

I took MyDevice home once in the middle of a clopen.
I brought two radios home this past week, lol, and I currently have a zebra holder in my car. I can't remember for sure if I've ever taken a zebra home, but I think so.

For the past two weeks I've been overflexing food and beverage products with the intention of having minimal backstock... because at this point, most of the team members in my section have been doing that anyway for months now. Good luck trying to find that lentil soup shoved in the back behind 90 cans of chicken and wild rice.

For the past two weeks I've been overflexing food and beverage products with the intention of having minimal backstock... because at this point, most of the team members in my section have been doing that anyway for months now. Good luck trying to find that lentil soup shoved in the back behind 90 cans of chicken and wild rice.
I've been doing this quite a bit with cold meds, cough drops, vitamins. Even with extra demand they're still sending way more than we will ever go through of some stuff.
And for the stuff that is selling quickly, it's a waste of time to backstock it at this point.

I've been doing this quite a bit with cold meds, cough drops, vitamins. Even with extra demand they're still sending way more than we will ever go through of some stuff.
And for the stuff that is selling quickly, it's a waste of time to backstock it at this point.
If they send it they must want us to sell it. So it goes out on the floor. That will eliminate 3 less steps, back stock, pull, and push.

Back