Archived Congrats Receivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how non TL positions get email.

I promise its not nearly as glamorous as you might think.
As the signing ninja it mostly consisted of ETLs whining about stuff they thought they told you needed to be done but hadn't and TLs bitching at you about stuff that was missing that you had told them was coming in next week.

But god forbid we TPS's get one.. lol
This isn't really an email so much as... I'm not really sure. A generic inbox they can sorry stuff to. They don't even get their own login/ password.

Nobody ever reads what I send. They rarely send me anything. It's almost as big of a waste as the physical mailbox I have in tsc. Except the email looks great when reaching out about possible donations... sounds official.

This isn't really an email so much as... I'm not really sure. A generic inbox they can sorry stuff to. They don't even get their own login/ password.

Nobody ever reads what I send. They rarely send me anything. It's almost as big of a waste as the physical mailbox I have in tsc. Except the email looks great when reaching out about possible donations... sounds official.

My receiver was able to login with her info.

As an HRTM I need email to communicate with the Team Leaders, ETL's and STL. I don't see them on a daily basis.
GSA's communicate via email with their GSTL and ETL about Red cards and cashiers.

I'm in Electronics and I have email and at least in my store it helps a lot I take ownership within that area (in development ATM) and take care of a lot of the street dates/revisions sales planners and so on and I'm able to communicate with anyone about anything else when needed especially when our shifts might not cross all the time

I find that buying pink post its and putting it on peoples desk or mailbox slots are more effective. They'll eventually get sick of the pink post it massacre and just do what needs to be done. Bahaha.

I find that buying pink post its and putting it on peoples desk or mailbox slots are more effective. They'll eventually get sick of the pink post it massacre and just do what needs to be done. Bahaha.

I deal with a lot of confidential stuff, post it notes on my desk or in my mail box would not be the best Idea.

I don't understand how all TM"s don't get email.

A PA once, who wished

I recently used mine to track down and send signing I mistakenly received (I knew it was an entire set for Entertainment E&E remodel). I got a reply from their ETL-Remodel that the last time this happened it was sent to Montana by mistake (They were in New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back