Hanger Bins

I have never found a way to order them. I will use the Gaylord boxes if I don't have any. They hold far more hangers. Eventually the DC will send you hanger boxes.

Same here. That’s what I’m using now. I just don’t want to end up using multiple boxes later.

Last edited:
Maybe they are back-ordered? Last year we didn't get any more for a few weeks, luckily we had some gaylords left from the car seat event to use. We are supposed to be a compost store and we haven't gotten bins in months so I wonder if something is up with those companies.

Hanger bins (cardboard with plastic top/bottom) are auto shipped. If you aren’t receiving yours , do a MySupport for it. MySupport is the only way to find out what’s going on with them ,and/or to alert someone that you are not getting replenished.

Maybe they are back-ordered? Last year we didn't get any more for a few weeks, luckily we had some gaylords left from the car seat event to use. We are supposed to be a compost store and we haven't gotten bins in months so I wonder if something is up with those companies.
Compost bins are supposed to be ordered every week. Typically GM fails/forgets to order them..

Compost bins are supposed to be ordered every week. Typically GM fails/forgets to order them..
As far as I know, my ETL has been ordering them, but I wouldn't put it past him to have forgotten. There was a period where he was ordering them every week and it took over a month for us to get them.

Back