Archived Consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetargetman

I am a Guest once again!
Hey everyone I was looking at my schedule and I saw I am working in Consumables for a few days next week. Could anyone please tell me what I am in for? Thanks everyone.

In my store, if you are not pfresh trained and listed under consumables, this just means you are working on green side near market (CAFs, reshop, guest service, etc.).

PA's will handle heavy stuff, you would handle the dry market- CAFs, reshop, zone and guest service. If not someone needs to talk about getting someone trained in for you. Cause I would never try pull a PA shift and I can do most anything in a store.

working in dry grocery pushing huge cafs, mostly thanksgiving stuff, gravy, can veggies. and help the PA putting Turkeys out, please. Just ask the PA if they need help with Turkeys, its simple they come in weighed, just get them out of the freezer and sstock in the bunker.

If you are scheduled under Consumables at my store, and do not have the title of P.A, it most likely means you are zoning Housewares and Domestics.

Because who gives a shit, the P.A can push out 6-7 pulls an hour.

If you are scheduled under Consumables at my store, and do not have the title of P.A, it most likely means you are zoning Housewares and Domestics.

Because who gives a shit, the P.A can push out 6-7 pulls an hour.

you forgot, also push 2 boxes of Turkeys per hours and push 20 gallons of milk per hour. Sometimes, I wish Target would pay me by the gallons of milk we sell per hour. lol

The TMs that are scheduled under 'Consumables' in my store stay in Market. They help me or the either P.A. work out the hourly pulls, help me zone and clean when needed, also help zone Market when it is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back