COVID-19 Coronavirus...

Why are older employees allowed not to wear face masks. Anyone who works in healthcare can tell you plastic face shields do not provide the same protection as masks and are made to be work in addition to masks.

Why are older employees allowed not to wear face masks. Anyone who works in healthcare can tell you plastic face shields do not provide the same protection as masks and are made to be work in addition to masks.
Some may have breathing issues where they can't.

I find that the 10-packs of non-woven masks we sell are pretty lightweight and breathable. I have asthma but I've been ok wearing a mask, even cloth ones. Just have to focus on deeper breaths occasionally, and remove it to drink water and stay hydrated regularly.

Because masks aren't to protect yourself, they are to protect others, and face masks also provide a barrier to keep the germs from going straight out. They also allow for lip reading. And many older people really do have impaired breathing.

Anything is better than nothing, which I'm seeing entirely too much of around here lately. A liquor store in a neighboring town seems to have given up. Went there yesterday but that will be last time until they get their act together - they took down their "masks required" sign, both employees were maskless and a few of the customers.

Some may have breathing issues where they can't.

I find that the 10-packs of non-woven masks we sell are pretty lightweight and breathable. I have asthma but I've been ok wearing a mask, even cloth ones. Just have to focus on deeper breaths occasionally, and remove it to drink water and stay hydrated regularly.

Sucks for the older people. Mask up or get out

So I guess Target's gonna start requiring face masks per the news? Anyone here this at their store. In an area with no mask mandate.

So many people in my state are acting like this is all over and life is normal again, including members of my own family. I feel like I am outnumbered and doomed, honestly. Many guests are not wearing masks in the store, despite Target policy and state mask policy. Even TMs are walking around without masks or pulling them down or off frequently. I feel very alone in my feelings right now.

I am with you! I keep my mask on. Be strong. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.

I visited with my husband today. Stopped at a truck stop along the way and it was culture shock compared to my tiny town. Easily a third of the people didn't have masks, I suspect many of them were truck drivers, not ordinary motorists. They put up a barrier but there's a little mini buffet, it's still filled but an employee was packing the containers for the customers (no longer self serve). Another employee brought out more food and he had a chin mask on, face uncovered. Yeah, handling food.

I met my husband outside his workplace, most people had masks but there were a few that didn't. Many were putting them on as they walked in the door, not before.

I visited with my husband today. Stopped at a truck stop along the way and it was culture shock compared to my tiny town. Easily a third of the people didn't have masks, I suspect many of them were truck drivers, not ordinary motorists. They put up a barrier but there's a little mini buffet, it's still filled but an employee was packing the containers for the customers (no longer self serve). Another employee brought out more food and he had a chin mask on, face uncovered. Yeah, handling food.

I met my husband outside his workplace, most people had masks but there were a few that didn't. Many were putting them on as they walked in the door, not before.
And Coronavirus rolls on and on forever

Back