Cosmetics reset

Has anyone started doing the cosmetics transition yet? Have you had problems where the schematic is 1 2 3 4 but the ism is 4 3 2 1? How are you setting?
Any info would be appreciated

Are you saying that the ISM is coming in reverse? Cosmetics POGs always have to be set standard. If the ISM is coming as if it's in reverse, that's... not good.
Exactly! The ETL put in a chat bot last week and we haven't heard anything back. So just trying to come up with ideas now.

I set a lotion revision once a year ago that did that. It flipped literally everything in a really weird way, then fixed itself in the next revision. But when you set it "standard" it was still in reverse, basically. So the sections would stay 1 2 3 4 but each shelf within the section would be reverse. Instead of A53(1) 1-2-3-4 it'd be A53 (1) 4-3-2-1. So it was standard ... but also not ... but also it was?

Has anyone started doing the cosmetics transition yet? Have you had problems where the schematic is 1 2 3 4 but the ism is 4 3 2 1? How are you setting?
Any info would be appreciated
I know it’s a dumb question but are you sure who ever tied/pretied didn’t do it in reverse?

The ISM came in before they were pretied so it wasn't that.
I don't think that would affect it either way. The ISM is printed and in transit prior to pre tying and or tying.

The ISM came in before they were pretied so it wasn't that.
I don't think that would affect it either way. The ISM is printed and in transit prior to pre tying and or tying.
Are you talking about the actual ism or the non priced label strips? Ism shouldn’t have locations printed on them.

Non price label strips. I know, not a big deal, just set it to the the color strip. My concern is the tms pushing and the fulfillment tms.
My team has down about half of the reset and only 3 are like this. And they were all in standard aisles. Not too bad in the scheme of things. I'm just curious if anyone else has had the same issue

If it's just the label strips I wouldn't worry about it. Even beauty and fulfillment TMs don't always rely on those to find items-- I'd be willing to bet none of them in my store even know they are under the bullnose. As long as the bullnose ISM has everything lining up in place that is what is going to be used the most.

That being said, I do realize for auditing purposes having the label strips align correctly is needed.

I would be willing to bet this issue is somehow related to all the other label strips issues that have been occuring throughout the stores.

Tapping peers to look into this. Are the small cosmetic strips suppose to have reverse locations printed on the back? Would that be beneficial if there was a reverse side generated?

Please send this up regardless via ChatBot to start getting eyes from ESS to take a look at it.

Tapping peers to look into this. Are the small cosmetic strips suppose to have reverse locations printed on the back? Would that be beneficial if there was a reverse side generated?

Please send this up regardless via ChatBot to start getting eyes from ESS to take a look at it.
The SS ETL sent it up when we first noticed it.

No, cosmetics should not have a reverse side printed as those pogs get set standard no matter where they land in the aisles.

We’re about half way done and haven’t had any issues aside from not having the fixtures we need. Cosmetics should always be set standard, make sure if someone pretied they didn’t pretie in reverse. You should also make sure if it’s a right side aisle section 1 is allllll the way at the end and setting it standard that way

we've started setting and can confirm that certain pogs that others have mentioned are standard "reverse" set. The set moves like it's standard but each individual shelf is in reverse so nothing really flows. We don't have our little colorful labels in yet so I'm hoping that clears up some confusion.

If your setting Sonia, reprint the labels because the one they sent doesn't match well with the POGs, it's missing labels, and the facing for pegs are incorrect. Some strips are missing as well.

If your setting Sonia, reprint the labels because the one they sent doesn't match well with the POGs, it's missing labels, and the facing for pegs are incorrect. Some strips are missing as well.

We never use the labels they send. Mostly because the pog headers aren't scannable and that irks me. 😆

We used the Maybelline paper pog sent in the store mail. Nope. It was the right pog name and right pog number, but the shelf type and placement were wrong. We didn't realize it UNTIL we started putting in the labels. We had to reprint the paper pog and start over. We wasted about 3 hours moving shelves on a 24 foot pog. Thanks Target for not giving us a heads up.

Anyone else have this issue? I asked around, no one got an email or message about it being wrong.

We used the Maybelline paper pog sent in the store mail. Nope. It was the right pog name and right pog number, but the shelf type and placement were wrong. We didn't realize it UNTIL we started putting in the labels. We had to reprint the paper pog and start over. We wasted about 3 hours moving shelves on a 24 foot pog. Thanks Target for not giving us a heads up.

Anyone else have this issue? I asked around, no one got an email or message about it being wrong.

No issues with our Maybelline pog. But ours is only 18ft so it would have been a different pog than yours.

Yep. Our store-mail POG even had the correct POG image as far as I could tell--but the blueprint and line listing told a completely different story.

Does anyone know if they are sending cosmetic back panels kits for the new brands? Or does each store have to order them? Ex: M2, color pop, kids pog is moving into cosmetic fixtures.

Back