Archived Coupon redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Does anyone know the process of how coupons get redeemed?
At the end of each night coupons are collected and go to 2239. What happens with the coupons after that? How does Target get paid? How long does it take for the coupons to go through the whole coupon process?

at the end of the week they are sent to corporate and then sent to mexico to be sorted which are then sent to the manufacturers to be paid out.

This is how it was done when I was in the cash office so it might be different once it gets to corporate but I'm not sure.

Sounds like it could be quite a lot of work to me.....but I'm sure once the payment comes back to Target then it's worth all the work.

They're bagged up weekly and, as R&K said, sent to Mexico for sorting & grouping according to manf/vendor.
They used to also send the list to CSA to verify coupon use against purchase but I don't think it's done any more.
Re: turnaround time? Not sure. I used to learn a lot from my auditor when they were stateside but, after they moved operations to India, I never could talk to an auditor.

They're bagged up weekly and, as R&K said, sent to Mexico for sorting & grouping according to manf/vendor.
They used to also send the list to CSA to verify coupon use against purchase but I don't think it's done any more.
Re: turnaround time? Not sure. I used to learn a lot from my auditor when they were stateside but, after they moved operations to India, I never could talk to an auditor.

Target actually has 6 months (past expiration) to turn in coupons, and collect there money.

Although, I'm pretty sure they get reimbursed after 2 or less.

Edit- The reason Target agrees to all this coupon stuff, they get paid 8 to 14 cents for every coupon they mail in to the company's as a Processing fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back