Covid pay?

Hello, so I tested positive for Covid yesterday after missing the day and was wondering if I will get paid for Christmas Day and that day? I was also scheduled OT for the 2 days after and am wondering if I’ll be paid for those?

Hello, so I tested positive for Covid yesterday after missing the day and was wondering if I will get paid for Christmas Day and that day? I was also scheduled OT for the 2 days after and am wondering if I’ll be paid for those?
Ask your HR.

Call HR, they will open up a leave, you will need to call Leave and disability. Not sure on the pay, but thats what I did when I had Covid

If you missed the day before you do not qualify for Holiday pay but you never know you might get it. You cannot use vacation hours or Covid leave to get paid for missing an OT shift.

Go on myday.….communication. There is a new thing starting January 1 that they are only going to pay for 7 days instead of the 10 that it is now. You get 10 days paid.

You will not get the holiday pay or overtime pay. You will only be paid for your normal schedule. Even if you were scheduled for those two overtime days they will not be paid. And even if your absence is excuse the holiday pay is void because you will be on a leave aka technically not considered a working employee during that time period.

Back