COVID precautions

You think Target a (multi billion dollar company) could come up with a better solution to fighting COVID 19 then spray bottles and paper towels lol..

There’s definitely things they can do to prevent overcrowding in aisles. Other supermarkets I’ve been to have a certain path you have to follow with arrows on the floor, and you can only enter aisles one way.

There’s definitely things they can do to prevent overcrowding in aisles. Other supermarkets I’ve been to have a certain path you have to follow with arrows on the floor, and you can only enter aisles one way.

We have ugly arrows on our aisles

It’s unfortunate, but compared to one or two other stores I’ve been to in the past few months, just that one cleaning team member clocked in seems like more than what others are doing. You’re right, though, a spray bottle can’t do much when all the Karens refuse to wear masks

Our stores has those arrows that a small percentage of people follows. Yesterday I saw many arrows were taken off and floor polished!

Back