Archived Crc stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by our AP that guest services are not to put the yellow Crc stickers on anything that is a single item. Items such as tvs, vacuum cleaners, small applicances and other appliance items. I was told it creates shortage because the yellow sticker means the box has multi items. Has anyone else been told this?

I was told by our AP that guest services are not to put the yellow Crc stickers on anything that is a single item. Items such as tvs, vacuum cleaners, small applicances and other appliance items. I was told it creates shortage because the yellow sticker means the box has multi items. Has anyone else been told this?
I call bullshit. The sticker literally identifies what is CRC, and mainly is so the receiver can correctly send it together.

It’s actually correct . Each defected item be it salvage or crc will be printed off the hip printer with the white label that states what is salvage what is crc. Crc yellow labels are only for multi items . This is not new this has been like that forever .

It’s actually correct . Each defected item be it salvage or crc will be printed off the hip printer with the white label that states what is salvage what is crc. Crc yellow labels are only for multi items . This is not new this has been like that forever .
But the yellow license plates just say CRC in big letters, how does that change any counts?

But the yellow license plates just say CRC in big letters, how does that change any counts?
Because the yellow labels supposed to be used when you have let’s say you use a sfs 278 box to put multiple items that are crc. That lets the dc know that this is a multi item crc box. Because the individual ones like tv or a microwave already has the white label for it . You don’t put a salvage green sticker on your open damaged items like a dresser wight? Because it already has the label on it. The crc and salvage stickers are only for multi items it’s how dc knows where is more than one item . As for how it change the counts is because of its meaning of the label known by the dc and company itself.

Because the yellow labels supposed to be used when you have let’s say you use a sfs 278 box to put multiple items that are crc. That lets the dc know that this is a multi item crc box. Because the individual ones like tv or a microwave already has the white label for it . You don’t put a salvage green sticker on your open damaged items like a dresser wight? Because it already has the label on it. The crc and salvage stickers are only for multi items it’s how dc knows where is more than one item . As for how it change the counts is because of its meaning of the label known by the dc and company itself.
But there’s a log of all the CRC we are supposed to be sending, you don’t mean to tell me whoever is unloading is changing counts because of yellow stickers on items?

But there’s a log of all the CRC we are supposed to be sending, you don’t mean to tell me whoever is unloading is changing counts because of yellow stickers on items?
There is no log for it once it gets to receiving. Everything that comes from guest service it’s already in the system all you do is add the crc Id pallet to bol. And and yes they do count it when they unload it. Just like a crc mir. When you do a crc mir you scan everything let’s say 10 items in one carton and you add in the paper work. Same for sweep crc and salvage so you can get your credit .

There was a guide for this type of thing before (not sure if it is still easy to find with the train wreck that is the new workbench. I'll see if I can find it.) and allnew2 is correct. Salvage and CRC tags (the green and yellow ones) should only go on boxes where there are multiple items in the box. All loose items should just have the sticker that prints outs when it gets defected. And since you are supposed to have a separate pallet for CRC and Salvage as long as the people bringing stuff back to put on those pallets are paying attention to the defective sticker then stuff shouldn't get mixed up. I had a visiting PMT make sure I wasn't putting the yellow and green tags on single items because the receiver at his store had done it and was told not to anymore.

Its not about the white sticker but the yellow sticker /label that has the word Crc.

Its not about the white sticker but the yellow sticker /label that has the word Crc.
I know it’s not about the white sticker. What I’m telling you is that CRC label is only to be identify as a multi item crc box it’s not something knew. (You just haven’t been properly trained in reverse logistics ).And the white ones as individual .

And help the cart attendant put mdse on the correct pallet.
Cart attendant should be looking at the dam white labels where it says defected salvage , crc or esim. And by doing the cart attendant he should have been trained or at least common sense would kick in and put it on the right pallets. But he got the training on the computer for it and doing it everyday should be second nature.

Last edited:
We put the small CRC stickers on everything. We use the yellow stickers to put on the box and for large items that will not fit in the box.

We put the small CRC stickers on everything. We use the yellow stickers to put on the box and for large items that will not fit in the box.
So let me explain how it works . Crc yellow labels always meant multi items. So if you have a vacuum and you stick a crc yellow label on it when it gets to dc and they scan it they will open that vacuum because the assumption based on what the yellow label means is that you put multiple crc items in that vacuum box.

I have been working GS for a long time now and never knew this. The receiver also hasn’t informed us that it was wrong. Good lord, Target sucks at trickledown of info.
Same thing here. Everyone who has been over at GS at my store has done it, all the way up to ETL level. Each box, including large items gets a CRC or Salvage sticker. When the box was closed, we write on the green or yellow sticker the box number and if more than one box, they are marked how many boxes are under the number

I’ve had three receivers in my time at Target and all of them ask for us to put the green and yellow stickers on oversized items, so they’re identified easier. Our receiver now doesn’t care as much, but our old guy used to passive aggressively come up with new rolls of CRC/ Salvage stickers, just in case we “were out of them and that’s why we have been forgetting.”

Weird to find out I was never supposed to do that anyway.

So let me explain how it works . Crc yellow labels always meant multi items. So if you have a vacuum and you stick a crc yellow label on it when it gets to dc and they scan it they will open that vacuum because the assumption based on what the yellow label means is that you put multiple crc items in that vacuum box.
I get your point that it is supposed to mean multi item but at the end of the day it doesn’t create shortage. The item is defected out at the service desk and sent on a truck regardless of stickers so there’s definitely no store specific shortage. Then it gets to the DC where you just said if it had the yellow label it’s opened up and checked so again no shortage because even if that person thought it was multi item its not and they just opened to find out. The suckers play zero role in inventory accounting so it’s total BS. If I have a giant chair that’s CRC I’m putting a CRC yellow label on it. It’s bright and obvious and helps define the product. If anything not using them creates shortage. Imagine it’s defected at GS and that TM is new or just sticks the white label somewhere random on the chair. They bring it out back because it huge and in the way. It doesn’t fit on the pallet so they sit it near the pallet. The receiver comes in the next day and doesn’t immediately see the white defect label but the chair is obviously broken. The receiver defects the item again and sticks it on the pallet. If the Gs Tm used the giant CRC labels the receiver would have been able to identify the item huge easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back