CRC

gsa4lyfe

Always here
So I know salvage and CRC gets sent out and ends up at liquidation center eventually. I came across this website that sells this stuff from a few different retailers but this one specific just sells you a mystery box of target CRC/Salvage only unopened electronics and other goodies. Thought some of you might find it interesting. It doesn’t state this but you can still see the target stickers on most of the pictures

There was a guy on TikTok that bought one of these for 2900 dollars. The only good thing in it was Beats (which could have been broken because of the CRC sticker) and the rest was all the discontinued games like RAPALA FISHING 2012. Definitely a loss.

There was a guy on TikTok that bought one of these for 2900 dollars. The only good thing in it was Beats (which could have been broken because of the CRC sticker) and the rest was all the discontinued games like RAPALA FISHING 2012. Definitely a loss.
Yeah I don’t think I’d ever buy something like this without knowing exactly what’s inside. Too much of a chance to lose money

Back