Archived CRC TVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the situation: A guest came and bought a humongous tv but changed her mind later on and returned it. Normally, we'd crc it, right? But the lady said that there's nothing wrong with, was bought recently and our PMT had checked it out as ok.

So what my supervisor asked me is if there is a way to lower that item's price to 30% off to sell it. We know we can changed the price of 1 DPCI but that would change all of the items we have under that DPCI. We only wanted just this 1 item.

Or do we get credit back if we crc'd it?

Much appreciate for any help!

So here's the situation: A guest came and bought a humongous tv but changed her mind later on and returned it. Normally, we'd crc it, right? But the lady said that there's nothing wrong with, was bought recently and our PMT had checked it out as ok.

So what my supervisor asked me is if there is a way to lower that item's price to 30% off to sell it. We know we can changed the price of 1 DPCI but that would change all of the items we have under that DPCI. We only wanted just this 1 item.

Or do we get credit back if we crc'd it?

Much appreciate for any help!
This is how returned TVs have to be run now a days, however you just need to scan it as a repackage/as is, after your pmt clears it.

Ohhh, thanks! Didn't think of that. Just out of curiosity. Do we get credit back fir stuff that was crc'd?

I see. Maybe that's why they're not keen into crc'ing this one. Thank you, Retail Girl!

The PMT gets dinged and yelled at by his boss if the TVs go back to CRC and they discover there is nothing wrong with them. And we probably don't get any money back in that case. Our ETL-GE/SF didn't want to find room for them in the floor, so he was just having us redefect them out and sending them back to CRC. Boy did the PMT go through the roof when he found that out.

It is my understanding we get back some money for CRC items that make it to the CRC center...but not much.
Pretty sure CRC = full refund. I have always been told it was anyway. Salvaged items we get a nominal amount back for, CRC is as if we never purchased the item, it oes back to the manufacturer and we are reimbursed what we paid for it (not what we'd have sold it for).

When my Pmt checks the Elements tvs he gets very few channels to come in. We've decided to not sell them. I'm wondering if other stores have the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back