Archived Curious about coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, they just want to make sure that you're asking every single guest if they want to get a Redcard. I'm definitely in the same boat as I just haven't gotten many redcards. My GSTL just asked if I was uncomfortable with asking or what the issue was on why I wasn't asking/getting redcards. So, tell them that you're asking, tell them what you say actually. Tell them the line you would tell the guest, so that they can either help you tweak it or just roleplay with you. Don't be afraid to ask for advice and help because I did and I think it helped with my confidence in asking guests, instead of avoiding it.

My GSTL told me that you need to find the saying that is comfortable for you because if you're comfortable saying it, then you're gonna follow through and do it. If what your saying doesn't work, think about where you could maybe tweak it or add something. Just make sure that you ask every guest and find a comfortable way to tell them about the redcard.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope it goes that smoothly with me. I just don't (unfortunately) have good bonds with many of the overhead employees outside of my area. They are not very friendly; all the ones I had a good understanding with freed themselves of Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back