Archived Customer service training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I checked my schedule and 2 weeks from now I saw after my shift I have 10-10:30am "customer service" training. Its only for that day and It's only for 30 minutes. I few of my buddies also have It at that time and day. Any Idea what It Is?

Spot refers to them as guests :p
LOL ohhh. You guys got me double guessing what I read. SO any idea what Customer/guest service training would be for 30 minutes along with 3-4 others at the same time?

It could be the chip and pin card training, although that's more like 7 minutes...not 30.

Also, they might just be using guest service hours to fill in "coverage" that's needed. Not sure

edit:
Also possible that someone was trying to put you in there for your whole shift but didn't do it properly.

When using my time, you have to "assign" your work center before and after each break when you're adding someone into the schedule. Especially if that isn't your main workcenter.

IE: 12-830 shift
12-145 cashier / (in your case) guest service
145-2 break
2-4 cashier
4-445 lunch
445-630 cashier
630-645 break
645-830 cashier

Last edited:
My store schedules a BR TM under training to pull POG batches, so who really knows with spot

It's for vibe training most likely. I have it tomorrow morning. It's with one of our Sr. TLs and we are going to watch a few videos and talk a bit about guest service.

Last edited:
It's for vibe training most likely. I have it tomorrow morning. It's with one of our Sr. TLs and we are going to watch a few videos and talk a bit about guest service.

Sounds like the training everyone got when the VIBE rolled out a few years ago. The ETLs kept a checklist to make sure everyone on the TM roster went through the training, and every new hire since has had to sit through the "Service Academy" a.k.a. Vibe training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back