DC Job Change Preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the truck gate another company?

Is the truck gate another company?
Truck gate is Target. They fall under the Target Security Services umbrella. They used to be the same exact team as AP but now are technically unique roles.

Dispatch is also Target. As is packet office.

You do however have representatives from trucking companies on site that handle their side of business too since Target does not have trucker employees, except for the Yard drivers. But all OTR truckers are contracted. Even the ones with dedicated routes to specific stores.

Truck gate is Target. They fall under the Target Security Services umbrella. They used to be the same exact team as AP but now are technically unique roles.

You do however have representatives from trucking companies on site that handle their side of business too since Target does not have trucker employees, except for the Yard drivers. But all OTR truckers are contracted. Even the ones with dedicated routes to specific stores.
Workday is horrible. I was trying to save my internal and my finger hit submit instead. My SOM is going to be so mad. It was accidental.

👍🏻

Last edited:
I think there is a link to pretty much everything in workday now. You can even get to leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back