Archived DC possible theft .

Status
Not open for further replies.
this while unloading the truck i noticed an empty small box when i scanned it , it was a a cd walkman , who the hell steal those and why target sell them in the first place its kind of odd.

anyways , as a flow team member what should someone do when you find something like that. have you seen anything like that?

Turn it in the ETL LOG.
A lot of times they put empty boxes on the trucks like that to see if the stores are paying attention and other times, yes, they are being boosted.
But it needs to be reported and properly documented.
If it is a test box you might get a cookie.

Like commiecorvus said, turn it in to either your ETL or your TL - from there, whoever you turn it into needs to fill out a Trailer Feedback Form documenting the empty package and around what part of the trailer it was found (front/middle/back of trailer), of which you would need to tell the leader. The DC would then review footage of the loading area, just in case it wasn't done on purpose, and would send a follow-up email to whomever submitted the feedback from letting him/her know that he/she passed an audit or if further follow-up is being completed. ETL-AP should also be CC on this feedback form

i have reported to the TL after we finished unloading the truck .

When I was sorting securities the other day there were two empty headphone boxes. Totally obvious they were open. Gave them to my TL.

C&S likes to do this to me every truck we get with moldy broccoli..

Atleast, I hope it is just a test...

We had 2 empty boxes on 1 unload this week. My Etl stressed at huddle how important it is to let someone know. The seasonals were surprised, but after explanations, understand, I hope.

Doesn't the DC mark the test boxes, or not/not always? I haven't worked flow in a long time, but our TL back then said they would put a green dot on the outside of the box or something. The store gets scored on catching the test ones too, or at least they used to.

Stealing a CD Walkman is just pathetic and lame. I mean why not steal an IPad or Beats by Dr. dre? Something of value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back