DC schedule question

What does this mean for may 7 on my schedule? It's like it's deducting hours from my scheduled shift

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-120413.png
    Screenshot_20220507-120413.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 52
No I didn't request vacation, but I did request a VNS. They make us do that if we would like to go home early if the chance presents itself. But this is the 1st I've ever seen that.

Can confirm. Clock in 10 minutes early, park your stuff about 2 minutes before the bell, clock out at :57.

Merit should be clocking in on their computers.
Not all merit TMs have their own computer, most are shared, so you don’t have access to them until the prior shift leaves. Then there’s no chance you’re going to make it to a start-up on time, even the one closest to wherever you clock in. Maybe in other buildings merit TMs aren’t expected to attend a start-up, in mine they are.

Not all merit TMs have their own computer, most are shared, so you don’t have access to them until the prior shift leaves. Then there’s no chance you’re going to make it to a start-up on time, even the one closest to wherever you clock in. Maybe in other buildings merit TMs aren’t expected to attend a start-up, in mine they are.
I just saw on LinkedIn that the new TM’s starting at Workday get MacBook Pro, Beat Studios, and Magic Mouse plus a back pack for a starter pack. That’s how my starter packs used to look like in Las Vegas.

I have access to my own computer and still just clock in on the timeclock 🤷‍♂️

Back