Archived DC transfer from store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrywill4

KeithyJay
Currently cashier at a store and thinking of transferring to the DC in my area. I was wondering if I did transfer would I be subject to another drug test? Thanks in advance

No, you should not. But, you need to request for transfer from your etl-hr. they should be able to answer those questions, too. but, I would be ready to take one, if needed.

Last edited:
The transfer process is pretty easy. You first apply online through Target's site and notify your HRETL.From there they'll do a phone and/or in-person interview. If your going to IB or OB, you'll have to do a physical abilities test at the DC. Then your in. A word of caution though, it can be difficult to get into some DCs that don't hire very often. However, right around now-Sept is usually the best time to start applying, as we're usually looking for bodies to prep for Q4.

And no, you shouldn't have to repeat the drug test. A caveat though, whatever your off-the-clock activities may be, if you hit something with a vehicle or cause 500$+ in damages, they'll make you piss in a cup, so keep that in mind.

And no, you shouldn't have to repeat the drug test. A caveat though, whatever your off-the-clock activities may be, if you hit something with a vehicle or cause 500$+ in damages, they'll make you piss in a cup, so keep that in mind.

Im my DC its only $200 worth of damage that earns you the cup

It's simple - don't do drugs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back