Corporate Dear Corporate...

I'm guessing there might be an occasional Corporate person who lurks on these boards, but I wonder if any of the suggestions or thoughts here in "Dear Corporate" ever get relayed to the powers-that-be?

I'm guessing there might be an occasional Corporate person who lurks on these boards, but I wonder if any of the suggestions or thoughts here in "Dear Corporate" ever get relayed to the powers-that-be?

No.

In that case, corporate, I'll do whatever fucking work you want. JUST PAY ME WELL! People don't believe how little I make when they hear how long I've been with Target. You're just WalMart, but red.

#union #organize

And more hours for the entire store. And to catch the bot. #union #organize

I don't even want 40 solid hours. I just want my time to be fairly compensated while I'm there. They want to go to 15 an hour? Then do it already! What are you waiting for, corporate?! Just fucking do it.

Nice to know my personal info is more likely than not floating around the internet from yet another dumb company. Lol.

Dear Corporate, OPU only works when you: a.) have enough stock on hand to support the orders, and b.) have a standard of inventory control that accurately reports the number of items available for order. My neighboring store apparently has neither, since four out of five of ordered items came back as out of stock. Way to go beating Amazon...🙄

Dear Corporate, OPU only works when you: a.) have enough stock on hand to support the orders, and b.) have a standard of inventory control that accurately reports the number of items available for order. My neighboring store apparently has neither, since four out of five of ordered items came back as out of stock. Way to go beating Amazon...🙄
Amazon does have it easier when it comes to inventory control though. They don’t have guests wandering around the store. We should be so lucky

Dear corporate, FIRE YOUR WHOLE IT DEPARTMENT. POS is a fucking joke. How is it acceptable for a register to freeze for 30 seconds when someone accidentally bumps the "help" key? And why is something always breaking? Why do I have at least 2 registers at any given point that don't work for some arbitrary reason? My people are literally just scanning items, they're not messing with anything in the system. You promised a new POS to make it easier to serve guests by the end of this quarter, and now you're delaying it a year? Come the fuck on. Stores started taking steps toward modernization in 2017, catch up.

Dear corporate, FIRE YOUR WHOLE IT DEPARTMENT. POS is a fucking joke. How is it acceptable for a register to freeze for 30 seconds when someone accidentally bumps the "help" key? And why is something always breaking? Why do I have at least 2 registers at any given point that don't work for some arbitrary reason? My people are literally just scanning items, they're not messing with anything in the system. You promised a new POS to make it easier to serve guests by the end of this quarter, and now you're delaying it a year? Come the fuck on. Stores started taking steps toward modernization in 2017, catch up.

dude if you thought POS was a piece of shit, wait till you get new POS

it's amazing how incompetent this multi billion dollar corporation can be with technology

dude if you thought POS was a piece of shit, wait till you get new POS

it's amazing how incompetent this multi billion dollar corporation can be with technology

it rules how much basically every major retail corporation has a POS that absolutely sucks shit and just doesn't care

Yeah but Walmart selfcheckout sucks, ours is actually pretty good
Sucks in what way?
My opinion, the human factor. I recently bought a very large tacklebox, took it through their self checkout because the single cashier had a line too long, and the chick watching self checkout only verified the barcode matched the receipt. She even peeled the label up enough to scan it rather than pick it up out of my cart, so she couldn't even judge if it might weigh too much. I could have walked out with it stuffed full of stuff right past her.

Think about it. We have to deal with Cornell for 3-4 more yrs then he will be forced to retire. I’m thinking if Jana Potts is still around, she could become our next CEO or they will bring another outsider in. Meaning more changes ahead in the coming yrs. 🤢

DEAR CORPORATE:

Seriously, the new hangers in Softlines are absolutely terrible. Those little raised dots do absolutely nothing to stop clothes from sliding right off, and with the amount of wider-necked tops and dresses we carry, not to mention plus sizes and the aggressive way that guests shop clearance, the volume of clothes that end up on the floor is worse than ever. We need the long hangers with the rubber grippy stuff on them, those are the only ones that help reduce the amount of clothes that fall to the floor whenever someone barely touches a rack. Please do something about this. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Back