Dear D.c

They killed me this past two night Sunday Softlines break out 39h , last night 29.7h
Ridiculous man. Target never does anything about this. Workload management needs to be better. They’re in love with slamming people with impossible workload and then asking why you’re not being efficient -__-

I feel like if there was more standards from DC to Stores a lot of issues will be solved.

Yeah we all really enjoy working with the greazy freak who brags about drugging a 13 year old and raping her.

Or the one who just got fired for threatening to kill an inbound teammate over a badly built waterfall cart.

I could go on and on.

Yeah they aren't bad people. Mmmmmm hhhhhh.
Ya every day after shift you can smell the distinct scent of marijuana in the parking lot. Oh, and watch where you step there’s needles too!

Ridiculous man. Target never does anything about this. Workload management needs to be better. They’re in love with slamming people with impossible workload and then asking why you’re not being efficient -__-

I feel like if there was more standards from DC to Stores a lot of issues will be solved.
I agree . The amount of freight for style was becoming unsafe to stage it in the normal area for the breakout team . Or the fact that they are sending tons of fans now is ridiculous .

Dear dc, please stop stacking pallets INSIDE the trailer. If I can't get it out with a pallet jack because it won't fit when attempted to be brought out, I know you stacked it inside the trailer. It's a pain in the ass.

Dear dc, please stop stacking pallets INSIDE the trailer. If I can't get it out with a pallet jack because it won't fit when attempted to be brought out, I know you stacked it inside the trailer. It's a pain in the ass.
Ahhh the good ole climb up and cut the top layer off and toss it to a team member who tosses it to another team member until you have enough clearance to pull out the pallets.

My DC just closed out a truck smaller than 500 DPCIs just so they can build a triple for Friday. Unbelievable.

That’s just ridiculous, just add that 500 and give me a big double

oh no tonight is a “double” but one of the trucks is smaller than 500. This was done so they have time to build three trucks for Friday night and watch they be massive.

Someone in this thread told me they don’t close out trucks early and I just have too many examples for that not to be BS. They do this all the time. Close out a truck early, build monsters.

I love when they send you a random double and then the next day send in a tiny little runt truck. That's fun too. Why not just split everything so there can be one truck each day at that point?
I've wondered a variation of this theme for just about forever. One day, we'll get a gazillion repacks in my area and the next day it's ... two. It's above my pay grade to figure out how to moderate the flow so it's not a fire hose one day and a trickle the next. But I sure wish someone would.
I get it when we're coming up to a major transition or when we're getting all the Christmas-y stuff. But otherwise? Not so much.

oh no tonight is a “double” but one of the trucks is smaller than 500. This was done so they have time to build three trucks for Friday night and watch they be massive.

Someone in this thread told me they don’t close out trucks early and I just have too many examples for that not to be BS. They do this all the time. Close out a truck early, build monsters.
Of course they close trucks early especially if your schedule says you are a 22:00 unload . I hate when they close early because they know they don’t have enough to time to load the other two or three and then they would have to cancel it lol.

I've wondered a variation of this theme for just about forever. One day, we'll get a gazillion repacks in my area and the next day it's ... two. It's above my pay grade to figure out how to moderate the flow so it's not a fire hose one day and a trickle the next. But I sure wish someone would.
I get it when we're coming up to a major transition or when we're getting all the Christmas-y stuff. But otherwise? Not so much.
You can look up at the yolo trend in greenfield.

That is BS. I did OB for 4 years and was a trainer for 3. If you are a good closer you would question a trailer that is that small. I will say I have called TSS and asked about closing a trailer that is small and they say to still close it so how much we wouldn't want to close it we have to abide by what TSS says.

That is BS. I did OB for 4 years and was a trainer for 3. If you are a good closer you would question a trailer that is that small. I will say I have called TSS and asked about closing a trailer that is small and they say to still close it so how much we wouldn't want to close it we have to abide by what TSS says.
It’s always some BS with my trailers. You seen my update? Next night was 3 monsters as predicted. This has been happening all year. My OD just responds with “I hate when they do that”.

it’s at the point where I’m numb to it and just find it funny.

So my dc has had around 1000 ps5s in storage for about a week now. Anyone know why we are just holding them instead of getting them to the stores before Christmas?

So my dc has had around 1000 ps5s in storage for about a week now. Anyone know why we are just holding them instead of getting them to the stores before Christmas?
Great question. I never understood this. We had a ton of Clorox wipes in the racks for weeks. I even asked why, as stores are all out.

I never understood why those ps5’s even went reserve. They are 2/1 and most of the time go straight conveyable. Why waste the time to receive it, put it in the racks, pick it carton air a couple of days later, and then truck it over to the cart line to get thrown up to the Mez.

New release day again and they are online orders only not available in store purchase

A Christmas surprise?
I was schedule for it. So before I left home I checked the email and said my 3rd was canceled , my sd I were all happy to just have a double right , until I got back 10 hours later . Feels like April fools lol

Back