Archived Dear SAP:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We
3x5 paper is printed on demand now. You may have to mySupport to get any.
Regular double sided tape I just requistion from the sales floor. Foam tape is orderable but can't remember the number...
Try PR0001 for the basket label holder. Should have a picture too.
4 ft. Label holder: FX0007

Clearly SAP does need improvements since these are also items I have trouble with too. It gets tiring playing guessing games to find what is needed!
ll honestly it was just off the top of my head examples. I was frustrated. I get agrivated when trying to find obvious things. Like why on earth can't you find double sided tape? Wtf else is it called? I had a laundry list earlier that day and the 10 min job took 2 hours.

We

ll honestly it was just off the top of my head examples. I was frustrated. I get agrivated when trying to find obvious things. Like why on earth can't you find double sided tape? Wtf else is it called? I had a laundry list earlier that day and the 10 min job took 2 hours.

Oh I hear ya! I made a folder in SAP of things that are hard to find so I can find easier later. I really hate when you type in a specific part number and it is not the first thing listed but halfway down the page. The fuck kind if search engine does that!?

My coworkers think I have magic SAP powers because I spend so much time searching for what they need. Yes, I just love sitting at the computer for several hours looking for an item that costs a whopping 8 cents! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back