Decided to go back to school!!

Fun fact about me, I’ve been going to cosmetology school for 4 yrs now. I’m almost finished so I decided to transfer to a community college In between transferring I got a job for target. I am still currently working at target. I was planning on registering for spring classes so I am available to work for the holiday rush. I want to continue to work for Target when I go back to school, so I’m gonna have to change my availability or I’ll have to quit. I really like my job I want to keep it but I don’t think it’s possible bc of school. I’m stressing.

Last edited:
I did some math and by the time I would start school I would have already done my 90 days do you think they would be okay with me changing my availability at that point?

Wait, so.....4 years of cosmetology school, and you transferred? Don’t you “graduate” from beauty school like after 6 weeks?
asking for a friend..
I took classes while I was still in highschool ( because it was free) so I was only able to go about 3 hrs a day and I need 16,000 hrs to graduate so it takes longer for me. but on the bright side I saved a ton of money. Also if I transferred I’ll be able to get my remaining hours in one semester instead of having to take another year.

None that I know of. Try more like a year to several depending on what you are doing.

And you don't want a cos. that only had six weeks of training.
At my old school you could do it in a year or two if you wanted but you would have to stay all day and pay a lot more money. It depends how fast you want it to be done or how much tour willing to pay, and also your availability.

At my old school you could do it in a year or two if you wanted but you would have to stay all day and pay a lot more money. It depends how fast you want it to be done or how much tour willing to pay, and also your availability.

yep. It's been so long since a couple of my friends went to Cosmetology school, but I remember they were going for a long ass time.. Cause they did it after work/school. I would go to engine rebuild class and my friend would be at the Cosmetology class on the other side of campus.

Back