Archived Deciding if I should do a LOA or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontEndFirecracker

Vibe Machine
I recently stepped down from GSA. I took a week of vacation this week. My ETL-GE texted me this morning asking if I could cover another GSA that is out sick. I said no.

She also told me last week that she would be willing to only schedule me one day a week for a few weeks because I am having some health issues along with starting grad school. I'm scheduled more than that next week. I'm really frustrated, but I'm not sure how to handle this.

You stepped down to a cashier? Is it the job or the hrs? If you are a valued tm I would hope they would keep you in a work center that works with your schedule. What exactly do you want?

OP, tell HR you can't do it, tell them why, and hopefully they will work with you. Don't delay, the sooner the better.

I stepped down to service desk.

I'm honestly just mad that they called me to come in when I'm on paid vacation.

I want 1-2 days a week right now. If they won't give me that - I'll be forced to take a LOA. We just lost several people for AP reasons, so I don't want to take the LOA, but they're leaving me little choice.

Service desk isn't technically a position, its the same as cashier under Guest Service TM.

good luck OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back