Archived Decode books

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your store do with decode books? I've had a massive amount build up over the last 6 weeks in my electronics lock up. I've gone the standard route of pulling a set amount during 12 steps and having my team flex them out, but it's barely made a dent lol. Any suggestions?

What does your store do with decode books? I've had a massive amount build up over the last 6 weeks in my electronics lock up. I've gone the standard route of pulling a set amount during 12 steps and having my team flex them out, but it's barely made a dent lol. Any suggestions?

Backstock D-code books, they get sent back on MIRs and will not pull if flexed out.

Last edited:

My receiver sends them back.

Get with the receiver and see what their situation is with book MIRs. And keep them backstocked. Those books might be popping up on MIRs but if they're discontinued they're probably showing up on the salesfloor batch as "Not Located," (Or is it "No Locations?" I can't remember now) aka "Time for a scavenger hunt."

There's some hope: I think it's every week the top 100 stores for NOP books get a nice and big MIR. They're a pain in the ass to work but they can move a lot of books out of the store. I think I had one once that ended up being 12 full boxes for pickup.

i just recently had an 11 page MIR, followed by a 6 page one, then a hand full of 1 to 2 pagers. STILL TONS OF DISCO BOOOOOKS. But like Circle9 said if you flex them and your receiver gets an mir they come up as not having a location and they have to go search for it so I backstock all of mine so we can get rid of them when we get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back