Archived Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexible schedules? Bend over....
Leading a team? WTF is a team?
The real clue to show it was total bulls#t? They all had equipment!
They forgot to show
Execs sitting in starbucks
Freight sitting with no one working it
TLs hiding in the bathroom just so they can have 5 minutes to themselves
Remember when it was important to show all applicants videos of what the job really entailed. Too many people were quitting because they weren't given a true picture of what the job really was (maybe 5 years ago or so) You show this BS to people and they will be running for the doors after one low payroll month

They listed a lot of stuff as part of their job, but I'm confused. We just work freight. All TLs work freight all day long. We only work freight. There is no guest. There is only freight.
Freight is love. Freight is life.

Reactions: Dog
I wish I had videographer connections in the town I'm living now. It would be great to get all the recently and soon to be recently former TLs to make a parody of this video.

lol, flexible schedules... flexible in that they can now just schedule you whenever they feel like it, and whenever your ETL feels like going home at noon.

My store even had the audacity to tell us that they could CHANGE our POSTED SCHEDULE if "something came up." Again, like an ETL deciding they wanted an afternoon off, or didn't feel like staying until close on a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back