Archived Deleting a batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to pull one of these, but at least it's maybe semi-related- would you happen to know anything about backstock from transitions from pulling right back out after it's backstocked? Even if we correct every SFQ and capacity, stuff pulls back out hours or days later even if none sold. For example, we completed the STAT transition mid last week, but even today there was a huge STAT batch for items that the accumulator should have known were already full. Are we doing something wrong? Since we drop Visual Out Of Stocks or Lows batches when we tie, is it trying to pull the items out after the fact because they "should" have been in the original POG fill, even though it let us choose the type?
If you drop your batch after the auto fill it will create your pog fill and also roll into the autofill.

If you drop your batch after the auto fill it will create your pog fill and also roll into the autofill.
Yeah, we've found that out, it's just really strange. It seems like, if we drop Lows, anything that didn't come out in Lows that should have come out in Sales Floor Capacity comes out in the autos, but not all at once. It's very annoying since it means our backroom keeps having to pull everything we backstocked.

What the fuck is the point in burning batches? Saving sales floor from having to work pulls? I guess I don’t really get it because it takes just as long (or pretty close) to go through and do this as it would to actually just pull the stuff...? Right? Or am I missing something here

Delete no , burning yes, but if you burn a batch it will show up on the suspect pull.
Really weird question but if I pull something and know FOR SURE only 2 will go out instead of 6 and I intent to change what fits on the salesfloor and this happens OFTEN am I going to be talked to? speaking for a friend LMFAO I feel like this all seems legit...I pull 6 and immediately backstock 4 while still in the batch...get out to the floor and change the quantity thats out there AND what fits...seems like a good practice but I never heard of the term "suspect pull" so now I am afraid. Shout out to the POG team which I guess shouldn't technically exist and NEVER adjusts sales floor counts so it asks me to pull 10 of a very large item which would literally take up a vehicle and a half AT LEAST. UGh AND ONLY ONE WENT OUT YOU ASSHOLES..fucking READJUST THE FLOOR CAPACITY FOR THE LOVE OF SPOT.

Last edited:
Really weird question but if I pull something and know FOR SURE only 2 will go out instead of 6 and I intent to change what fits on the salesfloor and this happens OFTEN am I going to be talked to? speaking for a friend LMFAO I feel like this all seems legit...I pull 6 and immediately backstock 4 while still in the batch...get out to the floor and change the quantity thats out there AND what fits...seems like a good practice but I never heard of the term "suspect pull" so now I am afraid. Shout out to the POG team which I guess shouldn't technically exist and NEVER adjusts sales floor counts so it asks me to pull 10 of a very large item which would literally take up a vehicle and a half AT LEAST. UGh AND ONLY ONE WENT OUT YOU ASSHOLES..fucking READJUST THE FLOOR CAPACITY FOR THE LOVE OF SPOT.
I’ve talked to all the team members on the suspect pull report . Not because I wanted too because I understand why , but because my dtl looks at the report and my stl tell me I need to coach people for it .

Would love to add a "personal pull" to myWork, you can scan items to create a temporary one for yourself.

Reactions: Coo
Ok, I understand your frustration but check out this picture I took of the zebra screen. We were setting the Trial and Travel section last week.
I changed the capacity of course but to expect us to change the capacities on all that is wrong would be asinine! I've changed capacities on this same item prior to the reset and it doesn't matter. The MPD department has a default number in their program that will put it back to that same number. It's a system issue which unless you have the time to constantly send up My Supports are not going to change, unfortunately. So you will have the constant battle of over push each time.

Attachments

• 20190321_094527.jpg
    20190321_094527.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back