Archived Denim recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have more info on the March 11 jeans and denim recycling bins that are going out? Think we are going to toss them of the sweep?

I hate that red wire is not a thing now because no one includes me in important emails

Denim recycling? That would be awesome. I have a bunch of worn out denim that I don't want to just throw away but it's not in donation condition, either. H&M has clothing recycling, but I don't get there hardly ever.

Oh yay !!!!! I'm excited about the idea of recycling our denim...... I'll look into it today! God knows I have a few pair of jeans my fat ass won't fit into since Christmas (thanks a lot, cookies and eggnog :mad:..... I thought we were friends.)

My receiver is gonna flip his shit! Maybe in the merch update next week? I have to beg for important emails myself...

If it's going to be like the car seat return, where guests got a coupon for each seat they brought in, it could in fact be substantial. I wouldn't object to the effort involved in replacing all of ours if the discount was right.

I don't even need a coupon. Please, just get it out of my house and (ideally) not straight to a landfill.

Lol how much denim do they think we're going to get? Seems a little bit overkill.

Between hubby and I, I can think of 4 pairs that are waiting for me to get off my butt and take them to the recycle place(yes my city has a place to take that stuff that doesn't go in the bin but can be recycled).

And parents, think of how many pairs kids go through? Jebus that could be huge, if they clean out the closet of stuff they outgrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back