Archived Did anyone else know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackroomDayside

Dairy Master
Did anyone else know that ANY team member can log in as a DTL and have access to stuff like sales and payroll and LOD History, huddle, etc. ??? I just found this out yesterday .

Are you talking about logging into the PDA? I feel like they would track such activity and use it against top performers.

Yeah I am, Sorry didn't mention. xD
But I would think so too, But I know a couple of guys who have been doing it for about a year now.

And I'm adding that you don't get any information that you cannot look under Workbench as a regular TM. The vague sales, payroll, and huddle stuff on the PDA is the same you have access to on the computer. Now if you were logging on as an LOD with some ETL's numbers and password and thus getting compliance and cashier coach alerts, then you might get in trouble.

Yea, I knew people who did this all the time.
I have to admit I was a bit paranoid about doing it myself for the reason mr knownothing mentioned but they never got in trouble for it.

I always sign in as ETL & STL so I can get all the sales & Huddle info on my PDA. I never log in as LOD though, as I don't have the login info for that stuff.

I always logged in as LOD. As others have mentioned, we were asked to help out with alerts.

I would log in as STL, ETL-HR, LOD, and GSTL. I would receive all store alerts, including meals, minors, PCV, among other alerts to help everyone out.

I am a GSA, and it was expected that all ETLs, TLs, and GSAs would login to get those alerts. Plus, having access to redcard and sales metrics helped us GSAs when we had to speak at huddles.

and none of that stuff really has any bearing on our jobs. we don't get paid to perform, we get paid to be available.

I usually logged in as a GSTL, gave me all the alerts I needed for the front end :) The Lod usually took care of the rest of the store, and GSAs weren't expected to police anywhere but the front. Our GSTL would when she was TLOD though, she'd boss the sales floor around from the front, and the SFTMs told me they hated it lol.

I usually logged in as a GSTL, gave me all the alerts I needed for the front end :) The Lod usually took care of the rest of the store, and GSAs weren't expected to police anywhere but the front. Our GSTL would when she was TLOD though, she'd boss the sales floor around from the front, and the SFTMs told me they hated it lol.

Wait.. GSTL's get TLOD in your store...?? lolwut

As a regular TM, I log in as BRTL to see how big the batches are (ex. PTM's). This helps when I have limited time to pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back