Did I hit compliance?

If I clocked out exactly at my 6th hour not a minute later, does that count as hitting compliance? I’m actually a bit worried 😬

Not that I would, Im definitely going to be more careful from now on but I didn’t know I could do the punch correction myself

Oh ok lol I sent my TL a text and let him know. We have a time clock in the backroom and I tried clocking out there but it wouldn’t turn on so I ran to the front and the moment I reached that time clock it was exactly 10:30. I did try to clock out before I literally ran haha we’ll see how much trouble I get in...

Oh ok lol I sent my TL a text and let him know. We have a time clock in the backroom and I tried clocking out there but it wouldn’t turn on so I ran to the front and the moment I reached that time clock it was exactly 10:30. I did try to clock out before I literally ran haha we’ll see how much trouble I get in...
I'd imagine if the cameras saw you attempting to punch out on the backroom timeclock at 10:29, you'd have a case for a punch correction. It's not your fault the timeclock wasn't working.

Next time just don’t clock out. Then you can do a missing punch and add an out lunch punch before the 6th hour.

Back