Archived Did the discount stuff change? (the pay & benefits stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had checked last week for discounts on theme park tickets - I had to dig around Pay & Benefits to find the link, but did finally.

But what I just found now was totally different - and I had to sign up for an account and get an invite.

Is this new or was I somewhere else last week?!?!

I'm... confused!

(the link I found this time was off of "My Pay Statement" (or similar), then scroll down to a link in the paragraph on discounts)

buliSBI

Former Team Member
It changes all the time. Contracts end and change all the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I get that - but I had to set up an account, get an email with an invite, and it just seemed totally different than what I had looked at before. So I wasn't referring to the actual discounts - but to the company/managing aspect of it.

It does seem like the Disney AP rates for residents are gone, and it says the water park ones are only good on weekdays.... hmmmm, I need to check on that - but neither was a discount really anyway.

Oh I get that - but I had to set up an account, get an email with an invite, and it just seemed totally different than what I had looked at before. So I wasn't referring to the actual discounts - but to the company/managing aspect of it.

It does seem like the Disney AP rates for residents are gone, and it says the water park ones are only good on weekdays.... hmmmm, I need to check on that - but neither was a discount really anyway.

Yeah I think BenefitsHub is now who they go through. A lot of the same discounts but a different company managing it. The old company started with a "W" I think...

The old company was Motivano smart savings, I had a direct link saved on chrome and it seems to still be working.
http://bit.ly/cZtKWC

Edit: Just found out that Benefithub also belongs to Motivano

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.