Archived Did you get your eggs, milk, bread and vibrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep most of the stores already carry these. They are in the condom aisle. It's only a matter of time before some icky person returns one because it "didn't work"....

It's been a while since I've noticed it, but we have/had a little vibrating thing that goes on your finger. It's like those little hex bug things or whatever over in toys, but it slips on your finger and has a different purpose.

it slips on your finger and has a different purpose.

Is that anything like a vibrating egg ?
e8712c9f.gif

Vibrator --- I don't need any stinking vibrator --

http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/00927696000?qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Last edited:
I like how the article went for the ever popular "think of the children" line(and by popular, I mean bu!!$#it excuse). Yeah, because the condom and feminine hygiene aisle was such a wonderful place to take your kids down before this, lol.

I had a lady bring in a breast pump, and she sad it stopped working after a couple bottles. And yes it still had milk in it. Well on the package it says DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE. STORES ARE NOT TO TAKE BACK MERCHANDISE AFTER PURCHASE. CUSTOMERS CALL 1-800-###-####.

I told the lady that the company's customer support would be able to replace the product. She complained a bit. And the GSTL walked over and said, just to go ahead and return it as defective if the POS allows it. And for me to wear gloves and place it all in a garbage bag and immediately walk it back to chargeback.

I hate overrides.

I had a lady bring in a breast pump, and she sad it stopped working after a couple bottles. And yes it still had milk in it. Well on the package it says DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE. STORES ARE NOT TO TAKE BACK MERCHANDISE AFTER PURCHASE. CUSTOMERS CALL 1-800-###-####.

I told the lady that the company's customer support would be able to replace the product. She complained a bit. And the GSTL walked over and said, just to go ahead and return it as defective if the POS allows it. And for me to wear gloves and place it all in a garbage bag and immediately walk it back to chargeback.

I hate overrides.

Override your GSTL. Tell him/her that he/she will be the one dealing with it if he/she wishes to accept the return. Well within your rights, and HR would back you on it.

Make sure you inform the SLTL (over infants) about this, too. She'll probably chew your GSTL a new one for disregarding the instructions & CRC will probably wonder why it was sent to THEM.

I hate overrides.

Considering that we were told not to pour out the outdated milk anymore, that it's a biohazard, I can't imagine that human milk would be considered any better.

On the other hand I'm kinda sad that we are so freaked out by a little milk.

Not that it's mother's milk but that it's SOURED milk on a used personal device.

And breastmilk can potentially carry harmful pathogens, just like blood. If someone came in with a product filled with blood, would you want to handle it, commie?

Um...... feminine hygiene? I'm not sure but I think that's not the proper department. Perhaps Electronics (this would be hilarious imo) or create a Feminine naughty-time gizmo section perhaps, but I don't see any relation to the hygienic label they want to put it under. Just saying. As to my view, we sell countless thousands of products, I'm not going to care if they want to add vibrators to the list. It won't make a bit of a difference to me. That said, if I start seeing products shaped like the male anatomy with leather straps to wear around the waist, I'm naturally going to start questioning the company I work for.......

Last edited:
That said, if I start seeing products shaped like the male anatomy with leather straps to wear around the waist, I'm naturally going to start questioning the company I work for.......

Leather straps? So... Canvas, or nylon straps would be okay?

Musta been going through the "Leather & Lace" catalog again...

Considering some of the most out there guests were women who look like they needed to be laid (when I worked there), this might actually work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back