Archived Different Circular/ Multiple Customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had multiple customers tell me they're supposed to get a $5 gift card with the purchase of tide detergent. One guy even brought I the circular but the ad that was In the circular at the register was completely different. I've had atleast 5 customers ask me about this, but they haven't pursued it for me to call someone over ( guests at my store like to get out ASAP).ive even done price inquiry and it doesn't come up....
1. I want to find out how to tell which date the circular is for.
2. Should I call someone over next time? Even if the guest says they don't want to wait?

They might've been looking at an old ad but if it were several guests, I'd be inclined to think an old sign got left up. Call your GSTL/GSA over so they can follow up with salesfloor. If the sign were left up, we'd honor it until the sign was removed.

The local paper near my store doesn't have a Sunday edition, so guests get the new ad on Saturday morning. Is this perhaps what's happening?

As for determining the date of the ad, I think it's only printed on the very last page on the bottom left, so you might be out of luck if they only have the page the offer is on.

I had someone with that last week at the pharmacy... It didn't ring up, but it was apparently only on some obscure HE liquid and she had grabbed the wrong one.

Always check the last page if a guest presents the ad, it will have the effective dates for the ad.

Have them double check with the ad posted on the ad board.

And call over the walkie to the salesfloor and have them check if there is an old signing still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back