Archived dipping your pens in the company ink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my gsa peers has "dated" the floor. Thats wording it nicely for her ;)

I think as long as they arent an etl/tm its okay. Tl/tm is okay as long as theyre not the same dept.

My store's undercover AP hooked up with some salesfloor, cashiers, and is currently in a relationship with a guest service tm. Aside from the rest of AP, I'm the only one that knows in my store.

how common do you think is it in your stores/districts for people to date or sleep together... as in ETLs sleeping with TMs/TLs? or stls? or any configuration that would be frowned upon officially?

People at my store date. Problem is you have to be into ratchetness and ghetto logic for any of them to deal with you. I have flirted with the idea of doing it, but I always notice how everyone tends to run in the same circles and know the same folks. It would be impossible to know for sure if the girl I'm with would keep quiet.

Speaking of which, we have a guy who is dating a girl at our job of whom he actively chases around the store to talk to during work.

how common do you think is it in your stores/districts for people to date or sleep together... as in ETLs sleeping with TMs/TLs? or stls? or any configuration that would be frowned upon officially?

People at my store date. Problem is you have to be into ratchetness and ghetto logic for any of them to deal with you. I have flirted with the idea of doing it, but I always notice how everyone tends to run in the same circles and know the same folks. It would be impossible to know for sure if the girl I'm with would keep quiet.

The cashiers and softines flow girls at my store are always looking for another illegitimate child.

Its funny because one of the "Meat TMs" had been hooking up with our other GSA lol. I seriously rofl'd when people told me.

Probably 1 out of 10 in-store dating situations actually work. I witnessed only 1 or 2 work while a the majority went down in flames.

Its funny because one of the "Meat TMs" had been hooking up with our other GSA lol. I seriously rofl'd when people told me.

If you haven't seen the movie Ted. It will give a whole new meaning to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back