Archived Direct Deposit Signup @ Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started at Target about 2 weeks ago and I want to get signed up on direct deposit but I feel weird using the work computer/I don't know when it's appropriate to use for that purpose... It seems like I am able to access eHR just fine at home, but I'm not sure if it's "allowed" to signup on my own computer. Maybe it's a silly thing to worry about (they probably don't even see it...) but I'd rather not cause a problem over something small. :p

Yep I did with eHR it lets you access less than you can on work computers at home which is useful. You can set it up under My Pay and then direct deposit without a problem

Good to know! But it's not loading correctly so I guess it's not meant to be

Try refreshing the page. Some times if it doesn't log you in correctly it loads the page but doesn't work just keep refreshing it until it works. It's really annoying but I guess that's how it works

You can signup at home if it works, or you can do it at the store while on break or off the clock. You can even go in on your day off just to do that.

You might be able to do it on the Target Pay and benefits website. https://leplb0420.portal.hewitt.com/web/target/login?forkPage=false is the login page for it. You will need to get your account setup with your TM and SSN and stuff, since it's been a few weeks you SHOULD be in Target's system, which means you should be in the Pay and Benefits system, you just have to verify your info with the system.

I did my direct deposit on a store computer because I was right there, but you might be able to do it on Target pay and benefits, let me see if I can on my account.

EDIT: I'm not seeing it, but it's worth looking through still. HRZone or someone else might be able to confirm or deny if it's on there.

If you get the chance, look at your local benefits your store offers... I've got local fitness discounts, restaurant discounts, and target employee exclusive discounts on items such as Laptops for school, $120 off your yaerly bill at Verizon, 10% Apple iPads and stuff, Verizon gear discounts etc

Last edited:
You might be able to do it on the Target Pay and benefits website.
Nope.

That site is run by a third party benefits coordinator (Hewitt). It isn't directly connected to any Target systems. The only way to do direct deposit is through eHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back