Archived Disabled vs electric cart things

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just starting my shift, and a lady was riding one of those mobile things towards me. I thought she was getting food, but she ended up asking me if we have any other carts working. Apparently the one she was riding, 'til the wheels fell off, was dying. Long story short, she wasn't too happy with the lack of more mobile thingies ( I really don't know what to call them). She yelled at someone else after seeing my face ( I seriously didn't know what to do, my eyes said lost and my face said WOAH THIS IS AN ISSUE IDK HOW TO DEAL WITH WOW).
Question is..... How do I handle an angered guest /guest complaint?

Turn 'em over to the GSTL or nearest LOD.
When I was still up front, I got ripped a new one regularly by guests pissed that the quik carts were never consistently charged (although we always found them left in the handicapped spots still switched on) or there weren't enough (they're $2500 each, last I was quoted by my SFT).
One of these entitlement b*tches wanted me to take one from another guest because she "doesn't need it as much as ME!"
They conveniently forget that we're not required by any law to provide these, they're offered as a courtesy - an alien concept to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back